Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back to the doctor

I went back to the doctor the other day so he can see how it's going. The doctor won't do surgery until I have pretty much full function in my knee. That was discouraging for me. I was really hoping I could have the surgery just after July 4th weekend. It can still happen, but my knee really needs to do some healing between now and then.

I am in a cool new knee brace that makes me look sort of bionic. I like this one. I hated not being able to bend my knee. Driving is easier now too that I have some support. I was previously driving with no brace at all.

I start physical therapy (pre-hab) on Tuesday. I will do that for the next three weeks to try and get my knee moving again. I'll update the blog after my first session.

Ivy




No comments:

Post a Comment